Frequently Asked Questions
Pacific Global's FAQ
Q: What do I need in order to open a new bank account?
If you are a new customer to the bank, you need to provide 3 pieces of identification:
- A primary ID with photo, which can be any of the following: a Driver License, State ID, passport
- A secondary ID with or without photo, which can be any of the following: social security car, major credit card, student ID.
- If you are an existing customer, only an ID with your photo on it will be required.
Q: How do I report address change to the Bank?
- Complete the Change of Address Form
- Fax the form to: 312-225-2299 with a copy of your ID and phone number, or;
- Send it to: Pacific Global Bank 2323 S Wentworth Ave. Chicago IL 60616
Q: How to report lost or stolen ATM/Debit cards?
During Office Hours: (312)225-2323
After Office Hours: (800)417-8715
Q: How to report lost or stolen Credit cards?
Please call: (800) 558-3424
Q: How to report lost or stolen checks?
Call Customer Service at (312)225-2323. Be ready to provide the account number, check number, and amount (if applicable)
Q: How can I view images of checks that I wrote?
Images of checks can be viewed and printed online if you have access to Pacific Global Bank's Online Banking. To register for Online Banking, please click here.
Q: How can I view details of past transactions?
Past transactions can be viewed and printed online if you have access to Pacific Global Bank's Online Banking. To register for Online Banking, please click here.
Q: What is the Bank's routing number?
The bank's routing number is 071006774. This number may be needed when you want to setup paychecks to be directly deposited into your account with Pacific Global Bank.